Freitag, Dezember 22, 2006

Last Day in Paradise






So my friends my last entry gotta be in english ,sorry for that!
Last night we had something like a lobster christmas goodbye party over here and it was really great,cause i prepared them!Right about now i am thinking of an lobster restaurant in germany!what do you think?Jacek's Lobster Grill?

Whatever, i hope my abundance of words is not gonna kill your patience ,but i really would like to say thank you,very much!i had a really great time overhere ,the best thing i had experienced,until now!

This stay on this island in the middle of the huge pacific just gave me a lot!A lot that i didn't expected to be!Especially the hawaiian lifestyle! hang lose!
And be sure i will come back,for any reason!
Mahalo peter,noa,brian,manuel and nadia for this awesome time had.I will miss you and that is for sure!

And now for the german guys some random pics!hope to see you all soon!


Jacek